Available pre-approved Live CE courses listed below:
Success Live CE
- A Contemporary History of Living Benefits
- Annuity History and Overview
- Basics of Variable Life
- Bridging the Retirement Savings Gap
- Business Life Insurance
- California Long Term Care
- CO Long-Term Care Follow-up (Colorado only)
- Estate Planning Guidelines
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Fixed Annuity Continuing Education
- Indexed Annuity Suitability
- Life Insurance and Estate Planning
- Life Insurance Strategies for Business Planning Wealth Transfer
- Life, Death, and Taxes
- Long Term Care 3 – Live
- Modern Annuity Subjects
- NAIC Suitability in Annuity Transactions
- Retirement Income Distribution Planning
- Retirement Income Distributions
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Suitability & Ethics of Client Recommendations
- Uncovering Social Security Secrets
- Understanding Modern Insurance Subjects
After completing this classroom insurance continuing education course, participants will understand exactly what long-term care is and why addressing it is so important. They will also understand the need for long-term care insurance and their responsibilities. The Live CE courses will be taught by an instructor that will cover risk factors associated with long-term care, LTC Partnership LTC Programs, and the many types of long-term care insurance products that are available (including LTC hybrids).
**Does not meet the Initial or Follow-up LTC Requirement**
To understand the basics of annuities including classifications of annuities, parties to the annuity contract and uses of the annuity contract. To explore the various contract provisions in annuities and how they impact suitability. The Instructor-led will explain through the Live classroom course the taxation of both qualified and non-qualified annuities during both the accumulation and distribution phases. To cover State and federal regulations related to the suitability of annuity product sales. The insurance continuing education presentation course will examine ethical responsibilities of agents in the annuity sales process.
The Live CE presentation is designed to educate the agents in regard to the overall benefits of proper retirement planning for consumers. The knowledge contained within the insurance continuing education course material will assist the agent in helping their clients understand what is needed for their financial future and how to custom tailor services and products to provide their overall protection and peace of mind. Instructor-led will explain in the presentation other income sources such as government program benefits, personal savings and investments, reverse mortgages and alternative investments.
This classroom continuing education course will help you to become knowledgeable in the many strategies involved in savvy retirement planning. The Instructor-led will introduce the Live presentation by explaining the benefits that are available not only for the worker, but the program has been expanded to include spousal benefits, divorced spouse benefits, and dependent benefits, all within the arena of retirement, disability and survivors benefits.
Coming Soon …
Coming Soon …